sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

MY WORLD

MY TRAVEL LIFE


Resultado de imagen para avionMy name is Nerea and now I writting to explain you my travel life. I love travel to diferents countries to learn news places and diferents cultures and constuns. I have visited many countries. My favorite travels are:

New York, Irland, Tailand and Italy.
To New York I went with a friend and my mother. I love this city and I would come there another time.

Irland was a travel to learn english. I stayed there for three weeks with a family. Every day I went in an academy with a teacher. I met a lot of great peolple. In the future will come back because I love yhe experience.

At the moment, with my family, have thousht go in Canary Islands.
In the future, me and my friends will go to Ibiza for one week because we love going to the beach.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario